If you’re anything like me you’re counting down the days to Christmas. Have you begun your Christmas shopping? Oops. Me neither! Below is Texas Tipsy Tour’s guide to the best Holiday gifts for the wine, beer and cocktail lovers in your life, because you CANNOT gift another candle! Give the gift of Texas.
I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out I will drink red instead.
You can never go wrong with the gift of Texas wine. Below are some of our top recommendations (and they ship!):
- Fall Creek Chenin Blanc – barrel-fermented and aged for a creamy finish, 91 points James Suckling 2019 report
- William Chris Mourvèdre – a great earthy red for the winter
- Calais 2016 Cuvée de L’Exposition Narra Vineyards – Cabernet Sauvignon aged in French oak for 22 months (you truly cannot go wrong with any of Ben Calais’ wines)
Spread cheer with a smile and a beer
Give the Gift of a Tipsy Tour
Perfect for even the hardest person to buy for in your life. Private and Public winery, brewery and/or distillery tours and charters available.
Texas offers some of the best highly-crafted beer (of course, I’m biased). What a great stocking stuffer for your loved ones. Nothing says love quite like a beer. We recommend:
Time to get into the Christmas spirit… gin, vodka, whiskey…
Our favorite spirits to make some great Christmas cocktails…. Or drink straight. Whatever your poison!
‘Tis the season for alcohol and all the food
- Texas Tipsy Tours’ Giftcard, Best of the Texas Hill Country Public Charter and private tours available
- Salt Lick BBQ Sauce, Bring this iconic Austin BBQ to your home for the holidays (after all, you need something to eat your leftover turkey with!)
- Texas Tshirt, A shirt for all the wine and beer lovers in your life
- Vintorio Wine Aerator Pourer
- Red Wine Stain Removing Wipes, a genius, and a necessary invention
- Cheese Knives, marble and brass knives for the chicest charcuterie board
- Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book 2019, for the sommelier-to-be in your life
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals. Cheers to family, traditions… and all the alcohol. Cheers!